Montag, 26. April 2010

HELL YEAH IT WORKED!

Found an "old" blogentry
And cause I dont feel like this anymore
I decided to post it again!
____________________________
delirium.
Did you ever get the experience of the feeling
When you loved someone to the marrow of your bones,
but this feeling faded away?
When someone meant the world to you,
Was the most beautiful person you have ever met,
But suddenly you look this person in the eyes and you cannot taste the butterflies in your stomach anymore,
Simply a bitter taste of transitoriness left in your mouth?
Today I realized
There can't be a you& me in the future.
I have to finish this chapter and never ever get lost in this lines again.
Farewell~
________________________

"It takes a couple of seconds to say hello, but forever to say goodbye."
let's hope for it.

Kommentare:

  1. Still don't know what I should answer. So, I am only telling you that I am glad that everything is alright now. And if you ever feel sad again, don't forget, you're not alone.

    ♥ you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. freut mich zu lesen, dass es dir besser geht =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oh good :3 im glad fidi feels better than that ^^ dont let anything bend or break you !! take care :))

    AntwortenLöschen