Montag, 1. Februar 2010

Satisfy

Verse 1

My whole life I try to satisfy everyone.
For so many people I hide my feelings
Just to make them happy.
And they are those who can make me smile
Just with one word.

Chorus

But now I’m asking myself
Is there anybody who will smile ‘cause of my words?
Will you feel good only because of me?
Or will you hide the/your bad mode just to make me smile?
I’m wondering if there is anybody for whom I’m the world

Verse 2

Please don’t blame me for making mistakes
I only wished the best for you.
But I can’t stay quite any longer
I had to listen always
Now I shut my ears I don’t wanna care anymore
Times are changing, why cant I (change)?

Chorus geändert


I’m asking myself
Is there anybody who will make me smile?
Will I feel good only because of you?
Or will you hide the bad mode just to make me smile?
I’m wondering if there is anybody for whom I’m the world

Bridge


No one told me life will gonna be this way.
I’m too fragile to make you smile anymore

Kommentare:

  1. ._. trauriger text
    aber sehr sehr schön, ehrlich *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hast du super gemacht <3 traurig aber schön

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. *dich zusammen kleb*
    .___. und jetzt steh wieder auf großer mann XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    <=3 PENIS!

    AntwortenLöschen